NEPALGUNJ MEDICAL COLLEGE
Nepalgunj Medical College is developed by Lord Buddha Educational Academy Limited.
In 1996 this college attained permission from the Nepal government to act as a private medical
college as a part of the medical condition development decision. The colleges started the MBBS program in 1997.
Nepalgunj Medical College got approval from the Nepal Medical Council, Medical Council of India, Sri Lanka, and Medical Councils of SAARC and other countries. In the “World Directory of Medical Schools” WHO the institute is enlisted.
A student who is holding a degree from this college can appear in USMLE and PLAB tests in the USA and UK.
NEPALGUNJ MEDICAL COLLEGE QUICK POINTS
- Established in:1996
- Nickname: NGMC
- Type: Private
- Affiliated: Kathmandu University
- Got approval from Nepal Medical Council, Medical Council of India
- Course offered: MBBS, BSc Nursing, PCL Nursing, BMLT, MD, MS
Accepted Exam: NEET, KUSMS Entrance exam
NEPALGUNJ MEDICAL COLLEGE VISIONS
Excellent is the motto of NGMC. In Every department, the institute has sufficient human resources and facilities of the most sophisticated equipment and a galaxy of well-qualified professionals. additional charm of the college seminars, conferences, and guest lectures by eminent6 Months.
- Course name BDS Program professionals in the field of medical science from aboard
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR NEPALESE CITIZENS
For Nepalese citizens, Kathmandu University conducts KUMET (Kathmandu University Medical Entrance Test) each year and the admission will be done based on Merit after central counseling at Kathmandu University School of Medical Science (KUSMS) Dhulikhel, Karver Nepal.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN CITIZEN
If as a student you want to seek admission in MBBS/BDS programs of Kathmandu University are informed to apply with a scanned copy of the 12th mark sheet and Citizenship/Passport. Applicants must appear in the Central Entrance Test.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17
- Students should complete 10+2 with 50% marks with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as major subjects.
- The aggregate percentage must be 50% or above (For Indian Students) is required.
- Students completed 10+2 years of education (by PCB) with 50% or above marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
- NEET-UG qualification is required
- A valid Indian Passport is required
- A valid MCI certificate is required
- 10th and 12th school markets are required
- Id proof is required
- NEET score is required.
- Copy of Passport is required
- Copy of Mark sheets is mandatory
- Students should have a copy of the invitation letter
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Medical certificate of the students
- 8 Passport size photographs are required.
MBBS IN INDIA
As a student, if you are looking for direct admission Nepalgunj Medical College, Mbbswala Educational Service is the right place for you which have India’s topmost direct admission consultants and where we give 100% assurance of admissions in India as well as admissions abroad.
NEET-UG entrance exam. & MEC UG entrence exam.
It is one of the leading medical colleges in Nepal and has become a number one choice for students to pursue their medical degrees and career