MBBS Admission Process in Dadra And Nagar Haveli Medical Colleges
Talking about MBBS in Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2023, there is only one medical college, which offers 150 medical seats in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Since, the college was established in the year of 2019, we can’t predict the performance of the college. We need to wait at least a decade to know the education programs and teaching techniques for further information. Being recently established, there is no scope of pursuing postgraduate studies or any equivalent level of education at this college.
Fees & Seats - Govt Medical Colleges
Here are some further details about Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure, MBBS intake, Establishment Year, Cut off for All India Quota and State Quota Seats for Medical College in Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Private Medical Colleges Vs MBBS Abroad
There are numerous benefits to the MBBS Abroad over study at Private Medical College in India. You can refer to the below table to understand the values we fetch in MBBS Abroad on various critical parameters, that are crucial before deciding the right path
||Private Medical College
||Public & Private Both
||WHO, WFME, ECFMG, US GMC,UK etc
||NMC and very few international recognition
||Up to 200 Years
||Mostly up to 10 Years
|Tuition Fee 5/6 Years
||Very High, Students from across world
||Small Groups of 15-20 Students in each batch, Test after every Conceptual Class
||100-150 students in a batch
|Grading of Academics
||Mostly European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
||University Level, CBME
|Opportunities for Global Medical PG
||US, CANADA, Gulf Region, UK and other European Countries incl India
||Moderate to High
||Multiple Hospitals for different speciality
||College Hospital only
NEET-UG Exam dates 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NEET (UG) 2022 examination on Sunday, 17 July 2022 in pen & paper mode. The examination will serve as a uniform entrance examination for MBBS admission and other stream like BDS/ BAMS/ BSMS/ BUMS/ BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses.
You can find the tentative date for NEET UG 2023 Exam
||NEET 2022 (Actual)
||Expected Date NEET 2023
|NEET exam notification
||15th Dec 2022
|NEET application form date by NTA
|Last date to submit NEET application form
|| 20th May
|NEET UG Admit Card Release Date
||1st/2nd Week Jul
||1st Week of May 2023
|NEET Exam Date
|| 7th May 2023
||1st Week of Jul 2023
NEET-UG 2023 Cut Off
Counselling procedure for MBBS in Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2023 will be held as follows:
- The candidate should visit the Directorate of Medical & Health Service’s official portal, so that they can get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Dadra and Nagar Haveli State Counselling.
- The admission will be given on the basis of marks obtained in NEET exam.
- The counselling sessions are held after the release of state merit list.
- For All India Quota, there are total 2 rounds.
- The Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET counselling is supposed to be held in online mode.
- Candidates must clear the Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences cut-off 2023, in order to get a seat in Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Starting with candidate registration, then choice filling and locking the college you desire to go (round 1), then comes seat allotment result (round1), and at last college reporting; in which either you reject the college or submit the required forms and documents.
- In round two, there’s new registration, new filing and locking the college you want to go, new seat allotment result and finally reporting to the college.
- In the second round, no provision for free exit will be given. That is, if the candidate leaves during the second counselling, her/his counselling fee will not be refunded.
- Please refer the table below to find Cut off marks for each category.
Please find the table below indicating Actual NEET UG cut off for 2021 and 2022 and Expected NEET 2023 Cut off
||NEET-UG 2021 Cut-off
|NEET-UG 2022 Cut-off
|NEET-UG 2023 Cut off
Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET-UG Counselling 2023 dates
Seat allocation is being done in multiple phases both in All India counseling and State counseling of Dadra and Nagar Haveli . This is because, many seats become vacant due to withdrawal of seats by the students for not getting college of their choice, not able to arrange the funds for fees, Lack of proof of their category under which they applied etc. Once the dates for reporting to the college/ Fee deposits/Submitting documents is passed all such seats made available for the next rounds. In the below table, you can find the details for counseling rounds in All India and State counseling followed for MBBS Seat Allocation-
||NEET-UG Counselling 2022 (Actual)
||NEET-UG Counselling 2023 (Expected)
|Announcement of Counselling Dates
||3rd Week of Oct 2022
||3rd Week of Aug 2023
|Result of All India Counselling Round-1/Round-2
||1st/3rd Week of Nov 2022
||1st Week/3rd Week of Sep 2023
|Result of All India Counselling Mop Up and Stray Round
||4th Week of Nov/1st Week of Dec 2022
||4th Week of Sep/1st Week of Oct 2023
The DMHS, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Prepares and publish the State Merit list of under each category. Students can assess their chance to get college of their choice based on previous year’s Cut offs of that college. If you want to be sure about the chances it is recommended to use MOKSH College Predictor which utilizes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. Also, this college predictor will give you an idea and will predict the college possible for you based on your current NEET Ranking, Reservation category and Other Quotas applicable for you.
Eligibility for Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET-UG 2023 Counselling
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences, are
- You should have completed 17 years of age by the 31st December of the year you’re applying for admission in.
- You need to qualify NEET.
- 0+2 with minimum 50% if you are unreserved, 45% for general-PH, 40% if you belong to reserved category (SC, ST, OBC and SC/ST/OBC-PH) in PCB recognised by aboard.
- Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology must be included in your core subjects.
How to Register for Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET UG Counselling 2023
The students are supposed to download the application forms from the official website of the college, that is, https://vbch.dnh.nic.in. After submitting the forms, either via post or personally submitting them, the aspirants are supposed to submit the documents required along with the application forms and get them verified. For the completion of application form for MBBS admission 2023 in Dadra and Nagar Haveli, follow the given process:
- You must go through the Dadra and Nagar Haveli MBBS admission registration on the official website of Dadra and Nagar Haveli MBBS admission Portal, and start filing the Tripura MBBS admission online application by using your roll number and password.
- Visit the official website of the college – https://vbch.dnh.nic.in
- Start with clicking on the new registration option.
- Fill personal information, and make sure the information you are providing is correct.
- Upload and verify the documents.
- Upload a recent photo and signature.
- You need to proceed with paying the counselling fee. The counselling fee costs around rs.500/-, for OB/BC, SC/ST, Women, and PwD categories, the fee costs around rs.200/-. The fee is non-refundable.
- Don’t forget to click on ‘save and continue’ as you go further during your application filling process.
- Lastly, take a printout of the confirmed application form.
Documents required for MBBS in VBIMS are given below. Please follow the guidelines:
Documents required for MBBS in Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2023, are given below. Please follow the guidelines:
- 10th and 12th standard certificate
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- NEET hall ticket
- NEET Score card
5. Birth certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID)
- 10 Passport sized photographs (The photograph must be the same as those used in the NEET application form and hall ticket)
- Printout of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli MBBS admission form
Documents that are subject to applicability –
- Fee payment receipt
- Reservation category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- PWD (Persons with Disability) certificate
- Gap period affidavit
- Income certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate
The following sheet is categorised by the college, offering seats to the working class of Indian Government:
|CATEGORY ELIGIBLE FOR
|PERCETAGE OF RESERVATION
|Seat for 'All India Quota' 15%
|Seats for candidates nominated by the
government of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|Seats for candidates nominated by the
government of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|Seats for wards of ex-servicemen/Defence
|Seats for candidates of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Your Chance to get a MBBS Seat
The most difficult time for any student is waiting till the counseling process after NEET to know whether he/she is getting the college of his/her choice or not? Sometimes this dilemma persists for a few months due to multiple rounds of counselling. Due to COVID-19 it has become more difficult due to All India Quota and parallel counseling of different states.
The counseling process is very complex where 550+ government.. and private colleges offer 83000+ seats and the fee variation is also huge which ranges from less than 1 lakh to 2.5 crore for the course.
Dreams are shattered when a silly mistake in choice filling or wrong selection of college leads to a poorly ranked college. Imagine getting a paid seat or no seat at all due to lack of real guidance!
MBBS WALA Al-based MBBS college predictor predicts your chances of getting an MBBS seat in
All India Counseling NEET-UG 2023 and Karnataka State Counseling NEET-UG 2023 in Dadra and Nagar Haveli State Medical College under various seat categories like Government, Management, or NRI seat. MBBS wala predictor algorithm takes categories/sub-categories into account to assess your chances of getting a seat.
Keeping in view the categories or different quota as per government rules. It also takes into account the historical data published by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) or the state department responsible for the counseling of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli Examination Authority (KEA).
Medical PG in India or NEXT
During MBBS study, a student realizes the importance of being a specialist. They also understand the competitiveness to secure MD/MS Seat in Govt College. If we look at the success ratio to get PG in Govt Medical College which is 11% Broadly we can say that only 1 out of 10 will get PG Seat whereas the chances of getting a Clinical specialty is 1 out of 20 applicants. It is obvious that the PG journey is going to be very difficult or else students should have enough money to get the paid seat in Pvt Medical College which may be in Crores!
|Total Applicants NEET PG 2021
||Govt Med College
||Pvt Med College
|MD (Non Clinical)
Do you feel early preparation and the right mentorship will pave your dream of becoming a specialist?
NMC already notified the introduction of the NEXT Exam in India from 2023. This exam will replace all Medical PG exams in India. The exam will be conducted in two parts NEXT-1 and NEXT-2. The Objective of the NEXT-1 is to assess the Student’s Knowledge of Pre, Para, and Clinical Subjects on the National Level. Only post-qualifying of NEXT-1 any Medical student will be eligible for an Internship. Post completion of the internship Students needs to go thru NEXT-2 which will assess their Clinical skills, Patient Management, and Keeping of Medical history. Those who will clear NEXT-2 are awarded a license to practice and Rankers of NEXT-1 will get PG seats of their choice. You may refer to Page for detailed information on the Next Exam.
Medical PG in USA (USMLE)
We are well aware of the difficulty of getting a PG in India. With the introduction of NEXT, maximum students in India are getting attracted to USMLE prep from 1st year of MBBS since it simulates the new NMC Competency-based curriculum much more easily. US Healthcare system is considered one of the best health care systems because of numerous reasons like High rewards, excellent infrastructure, Merit-based assessment, Open opportunities for Super specialties. Most of the countries trying to replicate the US health care assessment system for their Medical Graduates USMLE exam are divided into 3 Parts. One can appear in USMLE Step 1 after 2nd Year, USMLE Step 2 CK during an internship, and Step-3 during your residency (Medical PG). The USMLE is an online exam and can be taken at the PROMETRIC centers present across India.
Medical PG IN UK (PLAB)
Till 2024, the Professional & Linguistic Assessments Board Test (PLAB test) is the instrument to assess the skills and knowledge of an International Medical Graduate. It also judges whether she is fit to be trained to practice medicine in the UK.
In short, an IMG's performance in PLAB determines her eligibility to practice in the UK.The PLAB test has two stages. PLAB 1 is an exam that has 180 MCQs that tests your recall. On the other hand, PLAB 2 is a practical OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Exam) that tests your clinical skills.
The GMC ascertains your linguistic skills by assessing your score in specific tests. It may be the IELTS (Band Score 7.0 or higher) or OET (Grade B in reading, writing, listening & speaking).
After you pass PLAB 1 & 2, you apply for the GP registration. There is one constraint. You have a window of 2 years after clearing PLAB 2 during which you may apply no later.
By 2024, the UK Medical Licensing Assessment will replace the PLAB. The COVID pandemic has resulted in a major change that has affected life everywhere and at every level.
Especially the healthcare sector has faced unprecedented pressure. Consequently, the GMC UK is going to change certain things in PLAB and create the UKMLA exam.
Medical PG in Germany
PG in Germany after MBBS in India is another great option, though it requires you to learn the German language. Of the 6 levels starting from A1 to C2, you need to clear A1 and A2 which would qualify you to apply for the visa.
Once the Language formalities are done, you get into the phase where you do Observer-ship from a German hospital approved by the German Medical Council. This is followed by Residency.
This may sound simple here but the process is quite complicated. To know more about PG in Germany after your MBBS in India,
Details of all Govt Medical college in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
You can find complete information about any Govtcollegeof Dadra and Nagar Haveli by clicking on the respective college in the table below