Established in 2019, Al-Falah University is affiliated with Al-Falah University and has permission for the Renewal of 150 seats for the academic year 2022-23.
The college is attached to AL Falah Hospital. Al-Falah hospital is a 378 bedded super specialty hospital situated on 72 acres campus of Al-Falah University, catering to students, staff, and the local population.
Additionally, the medical college provides independent hostels within the campus for Boys and Girls along with all modern amenities and facilities, such as a central library, mess facilities, and canteen.
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Establishment of college
AL Falah Hospital
Dhauj, Faridabad, Haryana (India) – 121004
Institution type (management of college)
Seats offered for MBBS
MBBS entrance test
NEET – UG
MBBS course duration
4.6 years + 1 year of training
Estimated MBBS Course fee from Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad
INR 12,75,000 per annum
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Course duration: The MBBS degree from Al Falah School of Medical Sciences lasts for a minimum period of five and a half academic years. It includes one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
Seat Intake: Al Falah School of Medical Sciences has an intake capacity of 150 students for the MBBS course.
Admission criteria: Admission to the MBBS Course at the Al Falah School of Medical Sciences is through the National Eligibility Entrance Exam.
1) Online application form generated from the website
2) NEET (UG) hall ticket and result card
3) Matriculation and Equivalent Certificate for the date of birth
4) Certificate from the head of the institute for passing 10+1 and 10+2
5) Qualifying Examination Detailed Marks Card of 10+2 and 10+1
6) Character certificate from the institution last attended (specifically mentioning the behavioural pattern of the student).
7) Migration certificate (Except for students who have passed 10+2 from the Board of School Education, Haryana)
8) Reserved category certificate, if applicable
9) Haryana Resident Certificate
10) Gap year undertaking by the candidate (if there is a gap after the 10+2 examination)
11) 10 passport size & 05 unattested stamp size recent photograph
12) Copy of Aadhar Card
Step 1: NEET-qualified candidates need to register online with Al-Falah University and appear in the counselling organised by the university. The candidates must opt for admission to Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad.
Step 2: Candidates shortlisted and selected by Al-Falah University shall report to the institute along with all Original Documents and Certificates as required.
Step 3: After the allotment of the seats, the candidate needs to personally appear at the university to pay the fees and other charges.
MBBS tuition fees (Indian)
MBBS tuition fees (NRI)
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad, doesn’t provide any scholarships.
The total intake at Al Falah School of Medical Sciences for MBBS seats is 150.
The estimated MBBS tuition fee from the Al Falah School of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, is Rs. 12,75,000 per annum.
Al Falah School of Medical Sciences is a private college affiliated with Al-Falah University.
FIMS is offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in MBBS and MD/MS.