Government Medical College, Vidisha, was established in 2018. GMC Vidisha is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur. The college has the permission by MCI to grant admission to 150 MBBS students for the academic year.
The college provides undergraduate Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) degrees, Nursing, and Para-medical courses to medical students. It has an annual capacity of 180 seats for MBBS courses.
Government Medical College, Vidisha
Establishment of college
Vidisha Medical College
MBBS, Nursing, and Paramedical courses
NH-86, In-front of Khel Parisar, Sanchi Road, Vidisha- 464001
Seats offered for MBBS
MBBS entrance test
NEET – UG
MBBS course duration
4.5 years + 1 year of internship
Estimated MBBS Course fee from Government Medical College, Vidisha
INR 1,14,000 annually
1. Admit Card (NEET)
2. Allotment Letter
3. Score Card (NEET)
4. Mark sheet from 10th to 12th class
5. DOB Certificate.
6. Domicile Certificate.
7. Caste Certificate. (If Applicable)
8. Transfer Certificate (T.C.).
9. Migration Certificate.
10. Character Certificate.
11. Gap Certificate. (If Applicable)
12. Income Certificate (If Applicable) EWS Certificate. (If Applicable)
14. Aadhar Card/Photo ID (Photocopy)
15. Affidavit for SN Quota (Proforma-2) (If Applicable)
16. Freedom Fighter Certificate (Proforma-3) (If Applicable)
17. M.P. Domicile Affidavit (Proforma-7)
18. Seat Leaving Bond (Proforma-8)
19. Rural Bond (Proforma-8)
21. Affidavit for UPGRADE OPTION (Who are opting for upgradation).
22. PWD/PH Certificate. (If Applicable)
23. Medical Certificate. (A.B.V.G.M.C. Vidisha)
24. PENDRIVE (Containing Scan Copy of All Original Documents)
MBBS fees (Annually in INR)
Caution money (Refundable)
14,000 (at the time of admission)
Student welfare fund
Games and Sports fee
Processing fee (At the time of admission)
To get financial assistance through scholarship programs, students can apply at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/. for state government scholarship programs i.e., Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi yojana, Medhavi Chatra Yojna, etc.
The college offers MBBS, Nursing and Paramedical courses
GMC Vidisha is a government college in Madhya Pradesh, affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Candidates can get admission to medical colleges by qualifying NEET-UG exam only.
The fee for doing an MBBS from Government Medical College, Vidisha, is INR 1,14,000 per academic year.