Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College (PDMMC), Amravati
Dr. Panjabrao alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati, was founded in 1984. PDMMC is recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. The college has permission to renew 100-150 seats for the academic year 2022-23.
The college is associated with Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hospital & Research Centre, Amravati, established in 1990. It is 830 Beds hospital with 24*7 emergency services. The college campus has various facilities for students and staff.
- Modern Gym,
- Adequate parking space,
- 24 hrs. Security Guards,
- Guest Room,
- Central Library,
- Central canteen with Mess facility,
- Separate Boys, Girls, Interns, Residents & Nursing Hostels,
- Sports Ground: Cricket, Volleyball, FootBall, Badminton Grounds,
- Recreation Room with indoor games i.e., Carrom, Table Tennis, Chess.
Quick Highlights about Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College
Establishment of college
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hospital & Research Centre, Amravati.
MBBS, MD, MS, and certificate courses
Panchvati Square, Morshi Rd, Amravati, Maharashtra 444603
Institution type (management of college)
Seats offered for MBBS
MBBS entrance test
MBBS course duration
4 ½ years + 1-year Rotatory Internship
Estimated MBBS Course fee from Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
INR 9,15,000 per academic year
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
MBBS from Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
- The MBBS course duration is four & a half years (4.5 years) plus a one-year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Admission to MBBS Course at Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College is through National Eligibility Entrance Exam.
- Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College has an intake capacity of 150 MBBS students, out of which 85% seats are payment seats, and the remaining 15% are N.R.I./P.I.O./Foreign seats.
Qualifying exam: Students must have passed with a minimum of 50% in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology.
Minimum age: The candidate’s minimum age should be 17 on 31st December (the year admission is sought).
Entrance exam: The candidate must qualify NEET-UG with a merit score.
Know More About
- Age, Nationality, Domicile Certificate
- S.S.C Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. or Equivalent Marks Statement
- UG NEET – 2022 Mark Statement
- College Allotment Letter
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (E.W.S.) issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
- College Leaving Certificate (L.C.)/ Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-Educational Gap Affidavit by Students Certified by Executive Magistrate / Notary (if applicable)
- Hilly Area Certificate (Students)
- Hilly Area Reservation (Parents Domicile)
- Xerox Copy of Voter ID of Students
- Original Income Certificate
- UG NEET – 2022 Hall Ticket
- Xerox Copy of P.A.N. of Student and Parents
- Recent Passport Sized Color Photographs – (12)
- Copy of Gazette in Case of Change of Name (if applicable)
Step 1: Candidates are required to register for the NEET UG exam at https://cetcell.net/UG_NEET_2021/ and qualify for the exam.
Step 2: Qualified candidates need to participate in common counselling for admission to MBBS Courses in all Medical Education Institutions, and they will be allotted seats.
Step 3: Candidates allotted seats through counselling need to visit the college with their allotment letter and get their admission confirmation letter.
- The State shall conduct the counselling for all admission to MBBS Course, and such Common Counselling shall be under the over all superintendence, direction, and control of the State.
- There will be no U.G. admission being done at the college level. All admission will be made by the Commissionerate Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai.
MBBS fee structure
*Tuition fees for OBC and EWS categories (those with income certificates below Rs. 8,00,000) is Rs. 4,99,100.
Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College provides various scholarships to students, like Freeship, OBC scholarship, and SC/ ST scholarship. Candidates can contact the scholarship department for eligibility and apply for the scholarship.
No, Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College is not a Deemed Medical College
Hostel charges are Rs. 70,000 per year per student plus separate electricity charges.
Candidates can get admission to Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College by qualifying NEET-UG exam made by the Commissionerate Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, and participating in counselling.
The estimated fee for MBBS tuition fee from PDMMC is INR 9,15,000 per academic year.