Are you planning to take MBBS admission in Nepal?
If yes, then this article is for you with the help of this article you’ll get to know the best MBBS universities in MBBS, which will help you a lot in the selection of college.
Now let’s start to scroll down to read about it.
CMC stand for Chitwan Medical College Nepal and is one of them to pursue
MBBS in Nepal. In the entire South Asian country, Nepal is known for
having one of the best medical colleges. The Chitwan medical college Nepal was
established in 2007 and is permanently affiliated with Tribhuvan
University. Chitwan Medical College comes under one of the top
medical institutes to pursue MBBS in Nepal. CMC College was started
by a group of Nepalese doctors in Bharatpur. In 2007 academic
programs commenced with Nursing (BN). At CMC college the MBBS
program is well recognized by the Medical Council of India (Now
NMC), New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council, and WHO.
CHITWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE QUICK POINTS
- College Name: Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital
- Popular Name: CMC Bharatpur
- Location: CMC, Bharatpur-13, Chitwan, P.O.- 44200, Nepal
- Year of Establishment: 2007
- Institute Type: Private
- Affiliated With: Tribhuvan University Nepal
- Approved By: NMC New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council & WHO
- Recognized By: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Courses Offered: MBBS, B.Sc MLT, BDS, BPH, MN, MD, MS & Various Fellowship Programs
CHITWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES
- CMC College Imadol has been providing MBBS at the Undergraduate level and MD/MS/M.Sc at the Postgraduate level. In Chitwan Medical College order to secure a foreign seat, one needs to qualify for the NEET Exam.
The Course duration of the MBBS Program is 5 years excluding 1 year of mandatory internship. Degrees conferred from Chitwan Medical College are well
recognized by the NMC, New Delhi, and Sri Lanka Medical Council as well.
Course name MBBS and course duration 4.5 Years,1 Year of mandatory Internship
Table of Contents
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF CHITWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE TEACHING HOSPITAL BHARATPUR
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 science containing Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 50% aggregate in total marks.
- The age of the applying students must be at least 17 years by the last date of submission of the application.
- Indian candidates must have a valid NEET Scorecard for the current academic year.
- For admission to MBBS Program, the general Category minimum NEET Score will only be considered.
CHITWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- A mark sheet of the 10th and 12th of the candidates is required.
- The birth certificate is required
- Required passport-sized photographs
- By the Nepali embassy Students, all documents are too legalized.
- A medical certificate is required.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF CHITWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE TEACHING HOSPITAL BHARATPUR
- CMC college is recognized by National Medical Commission and Sri Lanka Medical Council.
- In easy instalments, affordable fees and the entire course fee can be paid.
- Similar to India friendly environment with food & culture.
- The internship is valid in Maldives and India.
- It is easier to communicate during study and internship as well because Hindi is spoken by most Nepalese.
ANS: As a student, if you are looking for direct admission Chitwan Medical College, Mbbswala Educational Service is the right place for you which have India’s topmost direct admission consultants and where we give 100% assurance of admissions in India as well as admissions abroad.
ANS:NEET-UG entrance exam. & MEC UG entrence exam.
ANS: It is one of the leading medical colleges in Nepal and has become a number one choice for students to pursue their medical degrees and career