DM MCH ADMISSION
DM MCH ADMISSION
This page give you all information about DM/Mch Admission .DM/M.Ch are super specialties’ courses allowed after completing the MD/MS in Medicine or Surgery. Nowadays it is incumbent for medical students to MD/M.Ch course and to get high reputation or good rank in society. With the time DM/M.Ch admission as PG seats increasing day by day. Thus the Competition amongst Medico’s seekers too.Across the nations near about 1400+ sheets are available.
Now let’s talk about the difference between MD/MS and DM/M.Ch course: MD/MS is a post graduate program and awarded after completing Post graduate course in Medicine whereas DM/M.Ch is the Super Speciality Degree awarded after completing knowledge in the particular field/Specialization of Medicine.After getting a lot of obstacles in clearing the PG entrance Examination,it’s a very hard decision to choose a PG speciality branch.
So in this article, we will elucidate all information related to the Admission in DM/M.ch course, its Specialization, Eligibility criteria and admission procedures etc.
For the registration of the Post Doctor course, DM/MCh/Md hospital administration had started on December 27. For round one counseling candidates can check the seat allotment list on the official website.
Across the country almost 90% of eligibility criteria in all Medical institutions are the same but some states universities or institutions have different requiremnet. A national-level entrance Examination admission to DM/M.Ch courses will be made through NEET SS. NEET SS Examination is conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination) and codiate who want to get DM/M.Ch admission have to fill the online application form of NEET SS at the official website.
SOME MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS WHICH ARE NOT COVERED FOR ADMISSION TO DM/M.CH COURSES THROUGH NEET-SS FOR THE 2021-22 SESSION
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Note: – No state government/private medical colleges/Universities in which including the state of Jammu & Kashmir are not conducting any separate entrance exams for admission to their DM/M.Ch Courses for the academic session 2020-21. For the course abroad students of India can even apply.
POST GRADUATE COURSES AVAILABLE
The course duration of DM/M.Ch is three years and its specializations are offered to do Post-Doctoral in a particular Specialization.
- DM Courses: – Cardiology, Neurology, Urology, Nephrology, Hematology, and Immunology & Cardiac Anesthesia.
- M.Ch Courses: – Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Urology, Plastic surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Surgical Gastroenterology & Oncology.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DM/MCH COURSE IN INDIA
- First, you need to get the degree of M.D. in (General medicine/ Pediatrics/ Respiratory Medicine) or any equivalent qualification after that you are eligible for DM cardiology.
- DM in (General medicine/Pediatrics) or its equivalent qualification degree is mandatory for DM Neurology and Nephrology
- MS degree in (General Surgery) or its equivalent qualification is mandatory for M.Ch candidates.
- Before 15th July aspirants must have a qualified MD/MS/DNB Degree from any medical university recognized from the Medical Council of India.
- With Central/state Medical registration Council aspirants must have registered.
- Age Limit, of the candidates, is under the age of 35 years are eligible to apply for DM/M.Ch. The date of birth should match as mentioned in the 10th Mark sheet.
With NMC the Foreign Nationals are not required to get register
Without MCI registration they can appear in NEET-SS.To the foreign nationals, the MCI will grant temporary registration.
According to MCI regulation; The Medical Council of India may prescribe on payment fee for registration, and grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Doctoral course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postdoctoral studies.
MBBS IN INDIA
APPLICATION FORMS FOR DM/MCH
- On the official website during the month of April-May, the application form is available.
- With all the necessary enclosures that should be completed by the candidate for filling the application form.
- Candidates must have mark sheets/certificates/degrees/registration number certificate and other documents and attach it with the application form.
- There is an online process for filling the application form.
- Via the official website, you can download the application form.
- 1. All India Quota/State Quota
- 2. Community Certificate
- 3. Transfer Certificate
- 4. 10th / 12th mark sheet
- 5. MBBS/MD/MS degree certificate
- 6. Migration Certificate/eligibility certificate from other universities.
- 7. State Council Certificate registration
- 8. Valid Indian Passport of the NRI
PROCESS OF EXAMINATION FOR DM MCH ADMISSION
- NEET SS Exam conducted by the National Board of Examination and it will be an online-based examination.
- In the duration of the actual examination, the candidates need to choose only a super speciality course/clubbed group which is of 1 hour 45 minutes. The duration of examination for candidates opting for two super speciality courses / clubbed groups shall be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- At the time of online submission of the application form, a candidate can choose a maximum of two super speciality courses for which his/her broad speciality qualification is eligible.
- The pattern of examination: 40% of the questions are from all the eligible feeder broad speciality course(s) and the remaining 60% are from the super speciality course which is selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of the application form.
- Question Paper: There will be a separate question paper for each super speciality course /clubbed group. The total number of questions in each question paper will be 100 which is divided into two parts; Part A & Part B. All the questions shall be at PG Exit level.
Medical students know very well that after putting a lot of effort and hard work in earning MD/M.Ch Super speciality Degree, in future they will get name, fame, money, various career opportunities and heavy demand in medical society.
JOB OPTIONS ARE
- 1. Open your clinic.
- 2. A medical student can also work with a Private or Public Medical association and can be hired in either government or private medical hospital at good pay.