Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College is one of the best medical science colleges in Karnataka. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS). BRAMC is also approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
The college was established in 1981 by Anandaa Social and Educational Trust with the motto to serve and uplift the weaker economic sections of society.
BRAMC, Bangalore, offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses in nursing, pharmacy, paramedics, dental science, and many more. The college is well-known for its quality medical education for domestic and international students, with a continuous track record of producing expert medical professionals to serve the country.
The college has 29.4-acre premises along with other prominent facilities, such as:
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC)
Establishment of college
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore and Hospital
MBBS, MD, MS, and PG Diploma courses
Shampura Main Road, Kadugondanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560045
Total Student Enrollments
Seats offered for MBBS
100 (5% reserved for SC/ST candidates)
MBBS entrance test
MBBS course duration
4.5 years (Plus 1 year of internship)
MBBS Course fee from BRAMC, Bangalore
INR 9,94,406 (For general quota)
● Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Anaesthesiology
● Master of Surgery(MS) General Surgery
● Master of Surgery(MS) Obstetrics and Gynaecology
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Forensic Medicine
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Anatomy
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Biochemistry
● Master of Surgery(MS) Orthopaedics
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
● Master of Surgery(MS) Ophthalmology
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Microbiology
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Pharmacology
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Radiodiagnosis
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Physiology
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) Community Medicine
● Doctor of Medicine(MD) General Medicine
If you wish to start your MBBS study from BRAMC, Bangalore, you need to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
As per the latest academic information, the total fee for the MBBS course from BRAMC is as follows:
For the general quota – INR 9,94,406,
For the NRI quota – INR 36,87,450, and
For the state quota – INR 1,41,196.
The MBBS course fee from BRAMC College is around Rs. 9.95 lakh.
Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS).
A student seeking admission to study MBBS from BRAMC College is required to qualify NEET entrance exam.
BRAMC provides various facilities related to education and living, such as the library, hostel, sports, clinical departments, computer labs, etc.
Students who have qualified NEET and are domiciled in the state of Madhya Pradesh can participate in the MP NEET counseling.
Get a quick response within 24 hours