janaki medical college nepal
Are you planning to take MBBS admission in Nepal? If yes, then this article is for you with the help of this article you’ll get to know the best MBBS universities in MBBS, which will help you a lot in the selection of college.
Now let’s start to scroll down to read about it.
Nepal the Janaki Medical College Nepal is a private medical college and is located in Ramdaiua- Bhawadi in Nepal. Nepal the Janaki Medical College provides education in the field of health care, which is in association with Tribhuvan University.
The Janaki medical college universities come under top medical institutions in Nepal. The Janaki medical college university was established with the vision of creating groomed professionals with a bright career in the field of medicine and creating a competent, humane.
The medium of education in Janaki Medical College Nepal is English. This college is recognized by the Nepal medical council and the world health organization.
Janaki Medical College Keypoints
- Name of the university: Janaki Medical College.
- Type: Private
- Eligibility criteria: An aggregate of 50% in 10+2 and Must have PCB as the main subject in 10+2
- NEET examination required: Yes
- Entrance examination required: TU IOM entrance examination
Approved by: Medical Council of Nepal and World health organization
- The medium of education: English and Nepali language
- Course duration: 5 years
Why Choose Janaki Medical College Nepal?
- The Janaki Medical College is the leading medical college for international students. The Janaki Medical College offers the best medical education to students and it come under one of the best choice for MBBS in Nepal. Candidates can choose the college to study medical education due to its low-cost MBBS program.For international students the Janaki Medical College is the leading medical college. For MBBS in Nepal the college offers the best medical education to students and it is the best choice.
- For students 24-hour emergency services
- For both boys & girls provide the best accommodation.
- For foreign students the medical facility is available.
- With the best curriculum quality education.
Janaki Medical College Courses
- Course name MBBS: Duration 5 Years
- Course name B.Sc. Nursing: Duration 4 Years
- Course name BN: Duration 3 Years
- Course name PCL Nursing: Duration 3 Years
Janaki Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of the students should be above 17 years in age
- The students must have completed their 10+2
- The students must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The students must get a min. the score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The students must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
Janaki Medical College Documents Required
- The passport of the students has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the students.
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Pas port-sized photographs of the students
- Medical certificate of the applicant.
Benefits of Studying at this University:
- To study MBBS in Nepal the college is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and offers education.
- By an international organization such as the world health organization, the Janaki Medical College Nepal is recognized.
- The medium of education is English.
- The University is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The Janaki Medical College Nepal offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms
janaki medical college nepal.faq
- Que: Is Janaki Medical College private or government?Ans: The Janaki Medical College Nepal is private.Que. What are the Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria?
Ans. Candidates to be older than 17 years in age and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. the aggregate of 50% of its examination.