If yes, then this article is for you with the help of this article you’ll get to know the best MBBS universities in MBBS, which will help you a lot in the selection of college.
In Nepal Manipal College of Medical Sciences is the first private institution offering education of medicine program and it is also known as Manipal College of Medical Sciences which is affiliated with Kathmandu University.
The college was established on 31st December 1994.
It comes under one of the best medical universities in Nepal and is an ideal center for learning medicine for worldwide medical aspirants.
In Manipal College of Medical Sciences, the MBBS admissions are based on the merit of an entrance examination score.
NEET Examination: Required
● Tuition Fees of MBBS Course (approx): Rs. 11 Lacs/Year
● MBBS Course Duration: 4.5 years
● Medium of Instruction: English Language
● Entrance examination: NEET entrance exam is required
● Ranking: Country – 11
● World – 1407
● Recognition NMC & WHO
● Institution of Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), Nepal
● Affiliated to Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Nepal
● Recognition by Nepal Medical Council
● WHO directory of Medical Schools
● British Columbia Student Assistance Program (BCSAP)
●Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP), Canada
With all conveniences, the Manipal College of Medical Sciences provides a modern university campus.
● For all candidates, the university offers state of art teaching aids and well equipped laboratories.
● From Manipal College of Medical Sciences, the medical degree is highly recognised across the globe.
● For worldwide students the fee structure of Manipal College of Medical Sciences is affordable.
● Through the International environment of the university students will get different cultural exposure.
● The Manipal College of Medical Sciences has highly dedicated staff members with a high degree of professionalism, commitment and an
ability to innovate and motivate the students during the teaching & learning process.
● For academic evaluation of individual students, Manipal College of Medical Sciences provides a well-developed system.
● For medical education and healthcare, the university has hospital setups with state of art facilities.
1st Semester: Anatomy
2nd Semester: Anatomy & Histology
3rd Semester: Biochemistry, Physiology, Histology, Anatomy
4th Semester: Physiology, Micro-Biology, Biochemistry
5th Semester: Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Pathology , Path physiology
6th Semester: Path physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology
4th – 6th Year
● Neurology and Psychiatry
● Internal Medicine
● General Surgery
● Emergency Medicine
●The applicant should have qualified 10+2 in physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
● The applicant coming under the general category must secure 50% in PCB
● For MBBS admission the Medical Entrance Test (MET) qualification is required
● The applicant must have completed the age of 17 years.
● Students need to apply on the official website of the university and fill in all the essential academic details in the Online Application form.
● 10th standard mark sheet
● 12th standard mark sheet
● NEET result sheet
Documents Required :
● The students must submit academic 10+2 standard school Mark Sheets During admission time.
● Keep in mind copy of the School certificate examination must be submitted.
● Applicants need to submit recently clicked photographs
Ans : Yes, The Manipal College consistently ranks among the top ten medical
colleges in the country and is recognized by the National Medical Council
(NMC) / the erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI).
It is one of India's leading academic and research institutions.