The medical profession is one of the noblest and most respected professions worldwide. The combination of theoretical and practical training brings many opportunities for the students.
The candidates get their medical degree from any recognized medical college in India after completing an under-graduation, post-graduation, or super-specialty course along with training/internship for a specified period.
However, before taking admission to any medical college, students should be aware of the medical courses and best medical colleges in India:
MD & MS specialisations
● Government jobs in government hospitals,
● Start your own clinic,
● Join research and academics,
● Health Administration/Hospital Management,
● Defence services,
● Build career in teaching,
● Health/Medical Journalism and Medical Writing,
● Health Informatics and Analytics,etc.