MVJMC&RH has a well-equipped laboratory and research hospital with all modern amenities.
The college is well spread over 27 acres of land and equipped with various facilities, such as-
● Sports & Recreation
● Garden, Open spaces
● Lecture halls
● Skill Lab
● Blood Bank & Pharmacy
● Operation theatres
Besides that, the college also organises seminars and conferences to enhance the student’s
knowledge related to the various modern aspects of the field of medical sciences.
● Candidates seeking admission in MVJ medical college have to qualify the NEET exam.
● The college has an intake capacity of 150 students for the PG MBBS course.
● Every student shall undergo 4.5 years of academic study and a one-year compulsory rotating Internship to get practical knowledge.
● The candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission (i.e., the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS course).
● The upper age limit for admission in undergraduate courses shall be 25 years (30 years in case of SC/ST).
● The candidate must have obtained at least 50% (40% in case of SC & ST) of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
● NEET admit card & scorecard,
● KEA Allotment Order,
● KEA original documents verified & submitted acknowledgment,
● Rural Bond Affidavit with Notary (mandatory for the quota students),
● SSLC / 10th Marks Card,
● Original Birth Certificate (Applicable if date of birth is not mentioned on the 10th marks sheet),
● 12th / PUC Marks Card,
● Transfer & Migration certificate,
● Income & Caste Certificate (applicable SC/ST/OBC students),
● Original Eligibility certificate from RGUHS (Applicable for other than RGUHS students).
● The admission to the MBBS course in MVJ Medical college and research hospital is
completely based on their performance and marks obtained in the entrance examination.
● After selection, the candidate must submit the college admission application form online
at the college’s official website and the required documents.
● The seats will be offered via KEA counseling sessions on the fulfillment of eligibility
criteria, NEET score, and the availability of seats.
● Government seats: INR 1,41,196
● Private seats: INR 9,94,406
● NRI/Management quota seats: INR 40,12,450
MVJ College has tie-ups with the Government of Karnataka to provide financial aid through scholarship programs. Candidates (SC & ST) seeking scholarships must have a parent’s annual income below Rs. 2.50 lakhs. Other candidates can check their eligibility at the Government of Karnataka website according to their academic year.
MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital offer an undergraduate, i.e., MBBS degree, Post-graduate degree in MD and MS, and diploma courses in medical sciences.
MJV Medical College has its own hostel facility for boys and girls separately.
MVJ medical college is a private co-ed college.
The name of the college is Dr. M. V. Jayaram Medical College and Research Hospital.