If yes, then this article is for you with the help of this article you’ll get to know the best MBBS universities in MBBS, which will help you a lot in the selection of college.
NAIHS stand for Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences College of Medicine are not-for-profit medical education endeavour of the Welfare Fund of the Nepali Army and is located at Bhadrakal, Sanobharyang, Kathmandu.
Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences College established a vision of developing skilled and professional human resources in medical education by providing an optimal educational environment and improving the quality of medical service for the Nepali Army and the nation. All relevant directorates of the Nepali Army are under the leadership of the Chief of Army Staff(COAS) its advisory committee comprises.
The Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences College has much fame attached to its name. This college introduced fibre optic endoscope services and created a semi-automatic lab. The upgraded services were shifted to Shree Birendra Hospital (SBH) in Chhauni, Kathmandu on the other hand.
The Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences College provides scholarships to the most deserving students.
For ten students in NAIHS (Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences) the Ministry of education also allocates the seats. The universities provide the courses such as :
● Nursing (PCL)
● Established: 1982
● Type: Private
● Affiliated: Tribhuvan University
● Recognitions and Accreditation: Nepal Medical Council, Nepal, Nursing council
● Location: Bhandarkhal, Nepal
● Course Offered: MBBS,BNS Nursing,MD,MS
● Accepted Exam: TU-IOM Entrance exam, NEET
● Course name MBBS: The course duration is 5 year
● Course name MD/MS: The course duration is 3 years
● Course name Bachelor of Nursing Science: The course duration is 3 years.
● The age of the students must be above 17 years of age
● The students should have completed their 10+2 from a recognized
● The applicant should have chemistry, physics, and biology as their
main subjects in 10 + 2
● The students should get a min. the score of 50% in 10 + 2 class
● NEET entrance examination score is required.
●A mark sheet of the 10th and 12th of the candidates is required.
● The birth certificate is required
● Required passport-sized photographs
● By the Nepali embassy Students, all documents are too legalized.
● A medical certificate of the candidate is required.
GMC(Gandaki Medical College) Teaching Hospital and Research Centre (P) Ltd. For a medical college and teaching hospital, it deals with a national priority industry.
With the “Guidelines and Infrastructure Directions for Establishment and Operation of Private and Non-Government Health Institutions, 2070” published by the Ministry of Health and Population, Government of Nepal the arrangement of infrastructures are made in compliance.
By the Nepal Government, the college will provide free tuition fees to ten (10%) per cent of the students nominated.
Thus providing excellent health care amenities GMC proposes 900 bedded teaching hospital with all activities of clinical and medical facilities.
Get a quick response within 24 hours