In Nepal, the Lumbini Medical College is among the top medical college. Lumbini Medical College is located in the region of Lumbini in Nepal. The main aim of this college is to provide excellent quality of education to its students. The college offers several medical courses from MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, B.Sc, and many others. In the Lumbini medical college Nepal, all the courses offered are taught with English as their medium of education, which is the reason why students from all over the world come to study MBBS in Nepal.
Name of the university: Lumbini Medical College
● Type: Private
●Eligibility criteria: An aggregate of 50% in 10+2 and Must have PCB as the main subject in 10+2
● NEET examination required: Yes
● Approved by: Medical council of Nepal, World health organization and Medical council of India
● The medium of education: English language
● Course duration: 5 years ● Affiliated: Kathmandu university
Lumbini Medical College Nepal is a famous medical college in which Indian students can apply to pursue MBBS in Nepal and become confident doctors. This college offers better opportunities for medical students after completing their MBBS degree.
● Lumbini Medical College is ranked among the top medical colleges in Nepal.
● The medium of education is English
● Lumbini Medical College is approved by the NMC.
● The cost of the study is low at Lumbini Medical College
● Good cafeteria with quality food in Lumbini Medical College
A certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the students is required.
● Birth certificate of the candidate
● Passport-sized photographs of the student’s id are required
● All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
● A medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents is required.
Students should score 7GPA marks in the 10th & 12th. Note: 10th 60%