Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital (RRMCH), Bangalore was established in 2005. The college was set up by the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust.
Today, the college is approved by MCI and is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Talking about the courses offered, the college offers undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and
Ph.D. programs in the field of Medicine. At the UG level, the college provides MBBS and B.Sc.; at
the PG level, the college offers MD, MS, DM, M.CH, Ph.D., and various diplomas.
● Candidates seeking admission in RRMCH in the MBBS course can take admission after qualifying NEET exam.
● The college has an intake capacity to register 250 students for the MBBS course.
● Applicants must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized board.
● Admission to MBBS is made on the basis of the required score obtained in NEET UG.
● The candidate should have the age of 17 years on or before 31st December (the year of taking admission).
● The candidate must have obtained an eligibility certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. (Applicable for the candidates outside Karnataka State).
● Tamil speaking certificate from appropriate authorities (Applicable for a candidate having
● Allotment letter
● NEET admit card and score card
● Class 10th & 12th mark sheet and certificate
● PUC Marks Card and provisional pass certificate
● School Leaving certificate/ transfer certificate
● Character certificate
● Category certificate (if applicable)
● 12 passport-size photographs
● Migration certificate (applicable for other than Karnataka state students)
● Eligibility certificate from RGUHS (applicable for other than Karnataka state students)
● A valid ID proof (Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card, Passport, etc.)
● Sponsorship and relationship affidavit (in case of NRI)
● Candidates interested in starting MBBS from Rajarajeshwari medical college can submit their
applications online and offline.
● Students must also register for the State and National level exams on their official websites.
● The candidates must register on the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website. (Kindly note that RRMCH is a deemed university, hence its counselling is conducted by the MCC).
● After qualifying for the NEET, the college will invite candidates based on NEET score and rank to participate in the centralised counselling process.
1. For MBBS admission to Rajarajeshwari Medical College & Hospital, candidates will be shortlisted through NEET UG.
2. The seats will be offered via counselling sessions on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria, NEET score, and the availability of seats.
● The average fee for MBBS from Rajarajeshwari college is around INR 7 lakh.
● For management quota, the fees are around Rs. 23 lakhs
● For Non-resident students, the fee is around $55,000.
Government schemes allow scholarship programs for students belonging to backward areas.
To obtain admission to RRMCH, students need to qualify for the NEET UG and proceed further by submitting the admission application form (available both online and offline).
Yes, RRMCH is a private deemed-to-be university affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The college has reserved 250 seats for the undergraduate, i.e., the MBBS program.
Get a quick response within 24 hours