Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science (SBIMS) was established in 2021 to bring world-class medical expertise to Indians, bridging gaps in the existing healthcare fabric and breaking barriers restricting access to medical services.
SBIMS is affiliated with the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and the Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur. And all the courses approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) (formerly known as the Medical Council of India (MCI)).
Today, Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science is one of the prestigious private Medical Colleges in India. This medical institute is also a part of the Shri Balaji Group of Hospitals. The hospital was launched with 1050 beds to provide medical services.
Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science
Establishment of college
Shri Balaji Hospital, Raipur
Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Mowa, Raipur- 492001
Seats offered for MBBS
MBBS entrance test
NEET – UG
MBBS course duration
4.5 years + one year compulsory rotating medical internship.
Estimated MBBS Course fee from Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Raipur
INR 6,45,156 annually
1. Demand Draft of XXX (Amount towards college fees, as applicable) in favor of Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, payable at Raipur.
2. Allotment letter by Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. Of Chhattisgarh
3. NEET Admit card and Mark-sheet
4. High School (10th ) Mark Sheet/Birth Certificate (For Age Proof)
5. Higher Secondary (12th) Mark Sheet
6. Transfer Certificate
7. Character Certificate
8. Migration Certificate
9. Gap Certificate (if Applicable)
10. Domicile Certificate
11. Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
12. Income Certificate for OBC candidate& others, wherever applicable
13. Medical Certificate issued by District/Institution Medical Board
14. Aadhar Card of Student and Parents
15. PAN Card of Student and Parents
16. Discontinuations Bond
17. Affidavit for Correctness of all documents
18. 10 Passport size recent Color Photographs of the Student
Note: *Admission shall be based on the NEET score and the rules of the Chhattisgarh Government.
Caution Money Refundable
Clinical and Transport Fee
Student Welfare Fees (Sports and Gymnasium)
Admission Form Fees
Hostel and Mess Charges
Rs. 2,50,000/ + Electricity bill
Miscellaneous Fee (Cultural /Annual Day/ Examination Expenditure etc.)
Skill lab fees
Disclaimer: Fees are subject to change and at the discretion of the college authority.
The students can apply for the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Colleges and Universities. The scheme provides financial assistance to meritorious students whose family income is low to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
Students can check the eligibility and apply at https://scholarships.gov.in/
Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science offers only undergraduate, i.e., MBBS degrees.
Yes, the college has hostels for boys and girls separately with mess facilities.
The college has an intake capacity of 150 students for the MBBS course.
To obtain admission to SBIMS, students need to qualify for the NEET UG and attend the counselling for the seat allotment based on the NEET percentile.