As we know for a student it will become difficult to take admission in an Indian private medical college due to the high fee charge. To overcome this problem you need to study in China because it offers very low fees compared to India or other destinations. All the Universities of China are Government-owned universities and it also imparts very high-quality education.China has the second-largest economy in the world. They have the world’s finest medical universities. Due to their high education budget for the research and development in its medical science field, the Universities can afford to admit international students at such low fees. They provide a research and scholarships budget for MBBS in China for international students.
The infrastructure developed and the facilities provided in the universities are always maintained at a higher level because the Universities in China are Government-owned.
China began to open up and reform its economy, GDP growth has averaged almost 10 per cent a year, and more than 800 million people have been lifted out of poverty. They’re also significant improvements toward access to health, education, and other services over the same period. China has the world’s largest population of 1.4 billion and the total area covers 9.6 million sq km (3.7 million sq miles). The major language of China is Mandarin Chinese. The Major religions are Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Taoism. Currency of China is Renminbi (yuan), theUN, and the World Bank.
|Courses||Total year of the duration|
In China, there are 43 Medical Universities that are accredited by the Chinese government.
The students who have qualified from the renowned University in China have the fortune to be granted by graduation certificate.
1. The certificate which student holds a reputation to be recognized internationally.
2. In India, the MCI approves this degree and provides jobs in top hospitals.
1. For the regulation of crime, the Chinese government has strict rules.
2. For international students, the government provides exceptional care and provides a healthy environment inside the university campus.
1.The MBBS universities in China are equipped with high-tech technology and modern instruments.
2. To the student, the full furnished campus and hostel provide a standard of living.
3. To provide recreational activities to the students the university has different clubs
1. More than 23 century-old China has the oldest medical history.
2. At least 2200 years old herbal medicines.
3. The knowledge from China in the medical field became part of the culture and the students came to China to seek it.
1. All over the world, people love Chinese food.
For the 5-years of the program, the MBBS in China fees start from Rs.3,00,000/-per year, in China MBBS course fees would cost around 15 Lakhs Rupees. But if students include hostel fees and other food expenses, it would go around Rs. 18,50,000/- for the whole 5 years course.
Get a quick response within 24 hours