study MBBS in Italy
As a student, if you are considering a study abroad as a destination then for you Italy is one of the strongest contenders. In the field of medicine, Italy is one of the oldest established universities. In Italy, the student is opting for MBBS due to its availability of world-class education against the picturesque backdrop of Italy. In Italy, it takes around 6 years to graduate with an MBBS. To promote their analytical thinking and understanding abilities the students are encouraged to engage in self-learning as part of the programs offered. Classroom discussions in Italy are also a part of the curriculum. With a different approach, each MBBS course in Italy is taught and a lot of care is taken to maintain the high standards of education in Italy.
Italy is located in south-central Europe, occupying a peninsula that juts deep into the Mediterranean Sea. Italy comprises some of the most varied and scenic landscapes on Earth and is often described as a country shaped like a boot. The world most rugged in this country is at its broad top stand the Alps. The highest points are along with Monte Rosa, which peaks in Switzerland, and Mont Blanc, which peaks in France.The largest Mediterranean islands belong to Italy, Sardinia in the west and Sicily in the south. Italy covers an area around of 301,318 km² (116,340 sq. mi.), compared, it is about 80% the size of Japan or slightly larger than the U.S. state of Arizona. The population of Italy is more than 59.6 million people and Italy has a population of more than 59.6 million people (in 2020), the capital and largest city are Rome (Italian: Roma). Other major cities are Florence, Milan, Naples, and Venice. Spoken language is (only). The official name of this country is Repubblica Italiana.
Why Study MBBS in Italy?
- IMAT qualification is required to study
- in Italy with no capitalization expense.
- For screening tests led by MCI, the Indian students looking for admission are admitted to those organizations that this medical committee of India perceives.
- Due to exceptionally prepared multi-profile medical clinics, there is a broad scope of conceivable outcomes and comprehensive openness to medical practice.
- In Italy, MBBS Universities don’t request any donation during admission.
- Educational expenses are very low and moderate in Italy.
- In Italy, top bodies like WHO and MCI recognized medical schools.
- Students are meager as well as the typical cost for essential items.
- The method of the English language Italy’s MBBS courses follow.
- For a student’s solace, Hostel facilities are pleasant and satisfactory.
- In Italy, MBBS universities give great scholastics, just as sports.
- The MBBS degree the students get from Italian MBBS universities is worldwide famous and holds incredible worth.
- For working in government emergency clinics after finishing their MBBS course students become qualified.
- In Italy, Government clinics offer practical preparation to medical students.
More Information About MBBS In Italy
- Recognition: NMC and WHO approved Colleges
- Eligibility: 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate
- Course Duration: 6 Years
- NEET: Yes, compulsory
- IELTS/TOFEL: Not Required
- Medium of Teaching: English
MBBS in Italy for Indian Students
- For Indian MBBS applicants, the cutting-edge infrastructure and a-list staff are ideal.
- In Italy, the educational expenses and living expenses are very reasonable for Indian students. They offer all around the world acknowledged MBBS degrees.
- The MBBS colleges in Italy are recognised by MCI, WHO,
- There is no admission test for MBBS in Italy, for example, No TOEFL or IELTS is needed for confirmation.
- The admission process is essential and direct for MBBS in Italy.
- No donations are needed for acceptance for MBBS in Italy.
- The environment in Italy is appropriate for Indians.
- Completed class 10+2 candidates are eligible to apply for MBBS Italy.
- Age: Candidate age should be 17 years old before 31st December during the year of admission.
- Marks: In the 12th standard from the science stream with subjects like physics, biology, and chemistry candidates must have more than 50% marks and SC/ST; 45% marks
- NEET entrance exam score is mandatory, students need to qualify NEET.
- In their higher secondary the students should have English subject
- At least 18 months valid passport.
- 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate of the candidate
- Birth Certificate of the candidate
- Four passport size photographs of the candidate
- Documents of your HIV test of the candidate
- Receipt of payment of the fees of the visa of the candidate
- Receipt of university + 1st-year tuition fees of the candidate
- NEET Scorecard.
- From the previous school transfer certificate.
- From the concerned school leaving certificate.
MBBS Admission in Italy
- First, you need to apply carefully on the university portal.
- You have to fill out the form with all the required documents.
- After that, you will receive an offer letter.
- Apply for Visa
- Students need to pay an enrollment charge.
- Once you have paid MBBS fees in Italy now you need to go and apply for a visa.
- That’s all after getting a visa and taking off to Italy
MBBS in Italy: Course Syllabus
1st Year: Anatomy and Histology
2nd Year: Histology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology
3rd Year: Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Path Physiology
Clinical Subjects and Clinical Posting
4th – 6th Year: internal Medicine, Oncology, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology
Top MBBS Universities in Italy for MBBS
- University of Milan
- University of Bologna
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Padua
- University of Turin
- University of Milan – Bicocca
- University of Florence
- Catholic University of Sacred Heart
- University of Pisa
- University of Naples Federico II
- University of Genoa
- Vita-Salute San Raffaele University
- University of Verona
- University of Pavia
- University of Rome Tor Vergata
- University of Bari
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- University of Siena
- University of Parma
- University of Brescia
- Humanitas University
MBBS in Italy: Cost of Living
|Categories||Cost in USD||Cost in INR|
Our experts are available during office hours
Can I study MBBS in Italy in English?
In Italy, more than 13 public medical colleges offer English-taught MBBS degrees.
Universités like- Bari, Bologna, Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Messina, Milan, Milan-Bicocca, Naples Federico II, Padova, Pavia, Parma, Rome La Sapienza, Rome Tor Vergata, and Turin.
In Italy, the tuition fee is free for MBBS?
The tuition fee in Italy for MBBS can be zero but only if you manage to fetch a scholarship that covers your 100% tuition fee charges
What is the cost to study MBBS in Italy?
For studying MBBS in Italy the average tuition fee is 20,000-30,000 USD making the MBBS fees in Italy quite affordable for international students in comparison to other countries.
Is Italy good for Indian students?
Yes, Italy is good for Indian students, in fact, Indian students should be considered as the best option to study in Italy.