study MBBS in lithuania
Lithuania is one of the best destinations for students who want to pursue an MBBS abroad at affordable fees. In Lithuania, the medical college is accredited by the WHO and MCI. For practicing MBBS the students pursuing MBBS in Lithuania can apply for USMLE or PLAB exams. MBBS in Lithuania the total duration is of five years. English medium of coaching MBBS course in medical colleges/universities. Conducted by the medical universities of Lithuania the students get an advanced training program.In Lithuania, the MBBS college is a premium that provides world-class medical education. MBBS from Lithuania is the best option for Indian students who expect a career in medicine.
Lithuania is a beautiful country and it is one of the Baltic States, an EU Member State in the Baltic Sea. It becomes increasingly attractive for business development and investments because the territory is considered strategically favorable. This country is bordered by Belarus, Poland, Russia and Latvia. In May 2004 the move came just weeks before a second historic shift for the country in establishing its place in the Western family of nations as it joined the EU. The official language of this country is Lithuanian but English & Russian is the commonly taught language. The climate of this country is a transitional and continental climate.
Why Study MBBS in Lithuania
- In Lithuania, medical universities provide high-quality education to medical students.
- In Lithuania, MBBS has reasonable tuition fees.
- For taking MBBS Admission in Lithuania there is no requirement of any entrance exam.
- The students will get an MBBS degree which is globally accepted and recognized by the MCI after completing the MBBS course.
- In Lithuania, the medical universities have an affiliation with the hospitals that provide paid internships to medical students.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Lithuania for Indian Students
- Traveling to other countries, traveling to Lithuania is much easier and even more economical.
- Students get Indian food in Lithuania and the climate is suitable for Indian students
- In Lithuania the modern teaching techniques with outstanding facilities equipped with the well-established infrastructure
- For Indian Student, the cost of living and the tuition fee of Lithuania MBBS Colleges is quite low and affordable
- The MBBS degree is renowned globally and has a great value which is provided by Lithuania medical college.
Key Highlights: Studying MBBS in Lithuania
- The MBBS program In Lithuania has been taught in English.
- An innovative research-led curriculum is provided in Lithuania.
MBBS in Lithuania: Quick Overview
- Degree Awarded: MD/MBBS
- Course Duration: 5 years
- Program Mode: On-Campus (Full-Time)
- Language of Teaching: English Language
- Level of Qualification: First/Second Cycle
- MBBS Faculties: Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
Eligibility Criteria For Pursuing MBBS in Lithuania
- Completed class 10+2 candidates are eligible to apply for MBBS Lithuania.
- Age:Candidate age should be 18 years old before 31st December during the year of admission.
- Marks:In the 12th standard from the science stream with subjects like physics, biology, and chemistry candidates must have more than 60% marks and SC/ST; 45% marks
- NEET entrance exam score is mandatory, students need to qualify NEET.
- In their higher secondary the students should have English subject
- At least 18 months valid passport.
- 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate of the candidate
- Birth Certificate of the candidate
- Four passport size photographs of the candidate
- Documents of your HIV test of the candidate
- Receipt of payment of the fees of the visa of the candidate
- Receipt of university + 1st-year tuition fees of the candidate
- NEET Scorecard.
- From the previous school transfer certificate.
- From the concerned school leaving certificate.
MBBS Admission in Lithuania
- First, you need to apply carefully on the university portal.
- You have to fill out the form with all the required documents.
- After that, you will receive an offer letter.
- Apply for Visa
- Students need to pay an enrollment charge.
- Once you have paid MBBS fees in Lithuania now you need to go and apply for a visa.
- That’s all after getting a visa and taking off to Lithuania
MBBS Syllabus in Lithuania
- Medical Chemistry
- Medical Physics
- Professional language
- Introduction to studies
- Philosophy of Medicine
- Respiration system
- Preclinical studies
- Elective in the fundamental philosophy
- Professional language
- A module of Nutrient Uptake and Homeostasis
- Elective in Humanitarian subjects
- Human Reproductive Health System
- Essential of clinical studies
- Social Medicine
- Elective in medical fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience
- Elective in Fundamental philosophy
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Endocrine diseases
- Hematology and Oncology
- Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Skin, Sexually Transmitted and Infectious Diseases
- Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
- The module of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The module of Children Diseases
- The module of Diseases of Digestive System
- Clinical Toxicology
- The module on Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases
- The module of Nervous System Diseases
- Clinical Practice of Medicine and Research Work
- Elective speciality subject
- Elective research work
Top Universities to Study MBBS in Lithuania
- Lithuanian University of Health Science Kaunas
- Vilnius University
- Kaunas University of Technology
- Vytautas Magnus University
- Klaipeda University
- Siauliai University
- Mykolas Romeris University
MBBS Admission in Lithuania
UNIVERSITY NAME: Vilnius University
TUITION FEES: INR 7.1lakhs
World Ranking: 481
- UNIVERSITY NAME: Vilnius University
TUITION FEES: INR 6.20 lakhs
World Ranking: 485
- UNIVERSITY NAME: Kaunas University of Technology
TUITION FEES: INR 5.20lakhs
World Ranking: 701
- UNIVERSITY NAME: Vytautas Magnus University
TUITION FEES: INR 4.95lakhs
World Ranking: 750
VISA Procedure for MBBS in Lithuania
With the right details all the required documents. the student needs to fill up the online application form. Then the student will receive an offer letter from the university that they have applied to study MBBS in Lithuania.
For taking MBBS admission in Lithuania they need to pay the fees and then they have to apply for the visa and once they receive the student VISA card, they can book the tickets!