sTUDY MBBS in Spain
Spain is one of the best choices for those students who want to pursue their MBBS abroad. Spain is one of the most admired countries among students who are willing to pursue a better education system abroad. Spain is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe and it has a fascinating historical background. Studying MBBS from Spain helps you to enroll at the most flawless medical universities around the planet. Scroll down to read more about Spain and MBBS in Spain in detail.
Spain is located in Southwestern Europe along with some pockets of territory in the Mediterranean Sea. Spain is the largest country in Southern Europe and the second-largest country in Western Europe with a population of 47.3 million. Due to its population rate, Spain is the sixth-most populous country in Europe. The capital of Spain is Madrid and the currency which is used in Spain is Euro. The official language of Spain is Spanish.
This 11 island present in Spain: Tenerife, Mallorca, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Ibiza, Fuerteventura, Menorca, La Palma, La Gomera, Formentera, and El Hierro.
Sistema Bético, Sierra Morena, Montes de Toledo, Sistema Central, Sistema Ibérico, and Cordillera Cantábrica are popular mountain ranges in Spain. There are many rivers in Spain such as Minho, Turia, Segura, Jucar, Guadalquivir, Douro, Guadiana, Ebro and Tagus. In Spain there is a Mediterranean climate, portrayed by warm/blistering and dry summers, that is predominant in the landmass. The commercial blended economy of Spain’s is the fourteenth biggest worldwide and the fourth biggest in the European Union, just as the Eurozone’s fourth biggest.
MBBS in Spain Key Features
- Score Required in 10+2:60% in PCB for Unreserved category and 45% for reserved category
- NEET Requirement: YES
- IELTS/TOEFL: Mandatory
- Lowest fees:4000 USD per year
- Maximum fees:7000 USD per year
- Living cost:170 USD per month
- MBBS In Spain duration:5+1( internship)
- Medium of course: English
Why study MBBS in Spain?
A wide rundown of projects is an offer to a student in Spain and perhaps the best MBBS College in Europe. If we talk about Spanish languages it can likewise offer different worldwide freedoms to students. MBBS Students get a charming environment in Spain and along with a couple of long stretches of extraordinary climatic conditions.
In Spain, there are many reputed MBBS colleges. In Spain English is accessible for worldwide students to study which genuinely makes it a great choice. Spain is wealthy like family connections and protection of culture from a social angle which fills in such as a decent moral foundation that makes concentrating in Spain for Indian students who have gone there for study more helpful as Indian culture depicts comparable qualities.
With a superior grade of training, the expense of study in Spain is equivalent to an examination in India. There are several MBBS top medical colleges in Spain. To apply for MBBS in Spain, students need to qualify for the BMAT entrance examination.
Advantages of Medical Studies in Spain
- Spain offers the best MBBS educational program and the course fee of medical study is affordable.
- The MBBS course is in English.
- In Spain, the MBBS Universities are supported by the National Medical Committee (NMC).
- In Spain, MBBS universities extend to impermanent employment opportunity programs.
- Candidates’ ages should be 18 years old close to the start of the MBBS course in Spain.
- The candidates must have passed 10 + 2 for applying for MBBS in Armenia.
- The candidate needs to qualify for the UCAT test before applying for the course.
- In the 12th standard students have to score at least 60% marks.
- The student has this subject in their 12th standards in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The students belonging to SC STOBS SC/ ST/OBC categories need to score 40% – 45% in the above-mentioned subjects.
- The student needs to be qualified for the NEET entrance exam for taking MBBS Admission in Spain.
- IELTS/TOEFL language entrance test is required.
Students need all these documents for applying for MBBS in Spain. These all are necessary documents. Without it, students are not eligible to apply for MBBS in Spain.
- Students need to fill the application form and resume for studying in Spain.
- 10+2 mark sheets and pass certificates of the student.
- Passport-sized photographs of the student.
- Photocopies of passport.
- The candidate must carry their medical certificate along with the HIV report.
- A birth certificate of the student is required.
- A medical certificate of the candidate is required.
- NEET Report Card of students is required.
MBBS in Spain: Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for MBBS in Spain is.
- Candidates need to fill the application form shape and present the yield copies of reports.
- Candidates need to fill the admission form along with all the necessary documents such as certificates of educational qualification, a copy of a valid passport.
- On email, an Eligible candidate will get a position welcoming letter from the establishment utilizing
- After receiving the confirmation the candidates need to send all documents along with the passport for visa confirmation to the embassy.
- Completing all this process candidates will receive the confirmation letter and admission letter from the respective university.
Cost of studying MBBS in Spain
As compared to Indian medical colleges and universities the cost of studying MBBS in Spain is less and affordable. The fee range may vary from 4500 to 7500 USD for one year, but it depends on the college or university you choose. The cost of living can be 180 USD, more or less depending on preferences.
Top MBBS colleges in Spain
- University of Barcelona
- Autonomous University of Barcelona
- University of Valencia
- Complutense University of Madrid
- University of Navarra
- Autonomous University of Madrid
- University of Granada
- Pompeu Fabra University
- University of Seville
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Universidad de Malaga
- University of Salamanca
- University of Rovira i Virgili
- University of Zaragoza
- University of Santiago of Compostela
- University of Murcia
- Universidad de Extremadura
- Universitat de Girona