Based on the NEET result West Bengal admission will be done.
Kolkata releases the state merit list by department of health & family welfare. After the process the counseling method will be conducted.
In West Bengal 85% seats for MBBS admission is reserved for state candidates and the remaining 15% is for all Indian candidates. NEET entrance exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and is a national-level entrance exam. NEET entrance exam comprises 180 multiple-choice questions. The NEET entrance exam is of 3 hours duration.
MAJOR CITY – HALDIYA, DURGAPUR, SILIGURI, ASANSOL
KOLKATA, BAGDOGRA, DURGAPUR
GOVERNMENT – 20 | PRIVATE -07 | DEEMED – N/A
GOVERNMENT – 3150 | PRIVATE – 1000 | DEEMED – N/A
GEN-40% | OBC-14% | ST-20% | SC-16% |EWS-10% | NRI-15%
It is an undergraduate program with a duration of 4 years and 6 months followed by a 1-year compulsory rotatory internship.The MBBS course is divided into 9 semesters in which MBBS students gain an overview of various subjects like Anatomy, Pediatrics, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Anesthesiology, Community Medicine, Surgery, and many more. In India MBBS comes under one of the most reputed and most pursued medical degrees.
Student CategoryApplication Fees
The students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories are required to have a minimum of 40% marks in MBBS, while the PWD candidates must have 45% marks to apply for these PG courses.
No, it is not possible to get admission in MBBS without NEET in India.
In Kolkata Medical College and Hospital, is the oldest and one of the best medical colleges in India.
3,421 MBBS and 508 BDS seats.
Get a quick response within 24 hours