If yes, then this article is for you .
|TOTAL GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE||18|
|TOTAL PVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE||31|
After completing the MBBS degree, are you planning to take admission in MD/MS course? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place; with the help of this article, you’ll get to know which state in India is best for MD/MS courses in detail. As we know, Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest states in India and has been a great hug center of education.
For admission to MD/MS medical course, students need to complete their MBBS plus internship and then obtain cut-off marks in the NEET PG entrance exam. For Year 2022 The Cutoff Of NEET PG Are as Follows : GEN/EWS -275 OBC/SC/ST-245 ,PWD -260. If Any Aspirant Qualified by This Cutoff they Are Eligible to Participete In Counselling Conducted By UPDGME To Study Md /MS/DNB In Uttar Pradesh.
The college who Teaching MD /MS UTTAR PRADESH Can be Divide into Four Catogery As Per Ownership of That respective Institution .
1.Govt. College 2. Private College 3. Minority Private College 4. Deemed University .
Total Available Seats For Counselling AIQ(ALL INDIA QUOTA) In Govt. Medical College of Uttar Pradesh Are –512 (412 Recognised Seats And 100 Permitted Seats )
Total Available Seats For Counselling State QUOTA) In Govt. Medical College of Uttar Pradesh Are –531 (423 Recognised Seats And 105 Permitted Seats )
Total Available Seats For Counselling AIQ(ALL INDIA QUOTA) In Pvt. Medical College of Uttar Pradesh Are –770
Total Available Seats For Counselling State QUOTA) In Pvt. Medical College of Uttar Pradesh Are –771
As we know, Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest states in India and has been a great hug center of education.
For admission to MD/MS medical course, students need to complete their MBBS plus internship and then obtain cut-off marks in the NEET PG entrance exam.
In India, NEET-PG is a single national-level medical entrance examination for MD/ MS admission. For students, it is mandatory to clear the NEET PG entrance exam to get admission to UTTAR PRADESH PVT and Government medical College.
Now let’s talk about the brief description of NBE. NBE conducts neet PG exams for admission in MD/MS in India- The Govt. of India established the National Board of examination and b in the year 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of medical education by establishing high and uniform standards and PG medical exams and modern medicine on an India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infra and capacity building.
1. Students must have completed MBBS from a recognised institute located in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
2. One more thing to be noticed is that students who are domiciled in the state of Uttar Pradesh and have completed their MBBS degree from an institute outside Uttar Pradesh (50% AIQ seat) can also apply for UP NEET PG 2022 counselling.
3. Students who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are eligible for admission to the seats of government/state/private/deemed universities.
4. If you are not domiciled in the state of Uttar Pradesh and have completed your MBBS degree from outside Uttar Pradesh can apply for seats in the private universities only in state quota counselling.
5. Students must have qualified NEET PG 2022
1. Students must have NEET PG 2022 admit card.
2. NEET PG 2022 result/scorecard is required
3. Students should have a copy of the duly filled application form for UP NEET 2022 counseling.
4. Class X certificate of the students
5. MBBS Marksheets of the applicant are required
6. Passing a Certificate (MBBS degree course) is required.
7. Students should have an Internship Completion Certificate.
8. A permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/SMC is required.
9. A disability Certificate (if applicable) for students is required.
10. A caste/Community Certificate is required.
11. Employers Relieving Certificate is required.
Duration of the course: 3years
Average Initial Salary: Rs. 3-20 LPA
Exam Type: Semester
Minimum Qualification: Graduation in MBBS
Minimum Aggregate Score: 50%
Entrance Exam Accepted: NEET-PG
Selection Process: NEET-PG Counseling
Employment: Govt/Pvt Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, etc.
Bond:Those taking Admission In Govt.College of Uttar Pradesh ,Must Have to Serve 2year In State After Compilation Of Course. The Bond Of Rupees 40Lakh you Have to Produce for this.
Get a quick response within 24 hours