BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE, NEPAL – MBBSWALA
ARE YOU PLANNING TO TAKE MBBS ADMISSION IN NEPAL?
Are you planning to take MBBS admission in Nepal? If yes, then this article is for you with the help of this article you’ll get to know the best MBBS universities in MBBS, which will help you a lot in the selection of college
NOW LET’S START TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ ABOUT IT.
For MBBS in Nepal, the Birat Medical College Biratnagar is among the newest college. Birat Medical College Biratnagar is attached to Kathmandu University. This university comes under one of the best medical colleges in Nepal.
BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE.
With experienced and highly qualified teachers Biratnagar medical college Nepal maintains its excellent quality of education that is provided. In Nepal over the last two decades, this medical college has upheld its culture of providing the finest health care and the pursuit of excellence. This college is recognized by international organizations such as the medical council of India and the world health organization, which attracts international students from around the world to Study MBBS at Birat Medical college Biratnagar.
BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE HIGHLIGHT POINTS
- University name: Birat Medical College Biratnagar, Nepal
- Eligibility criteria: Aggregate of 50% in 10+2 and Must have PCB as the main subject in 10+2
- NEET examination required: Yes,
- Approved by: Medical council of India, Medical Council of Nepal and World health organization
- Medium of education: English and Nepali language
- Course duration: 5 years
WHY CHOOSE BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE?
For students who wish to study MBBS Abroad Birat Medical College is one of the best colleges. Birat Medical College is recognized by MCI & WHO and set a benchmark performance in a medical program. Low-cost the MBBS program, ranking is the main reason to choose the college.
- 1. Birat Medical College offers medical education at an affordable tuition fee.
- 2. Birat Medical College provides a well-maintained infrastructure with advanced facilities.
- 3. Advanced labs for practical knowledge
- 4. For practical knowledge advanced labs.
BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 1. The age of the students must be above 17 years
- 2. The students should have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- 3. The students should have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- 4. The students should get a min. the score of 50% in secondary examination or 10 + 2
- 5. The students should get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal.
MBBS IN INDIA
BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- 1. The passport of the students has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- 2. Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the students.
- 3. Birth certificate of the applicant
- 4. Passport-sized photographs of the candidate
- 5. The application documents must be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- 6. Students should have the medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
The admission eligibility criteria to get admission to Birat Medical College Nepal require the candidate to have PCB as their main subject in 10 + 2 or equivalent and to get a min. The aggregate score of 50%
To Study MBBS at Birat Medical College Nepal, the candidate is required to get a good score in the NEET entrance examination.
The Birat Medical College Nepal does offer hostel facilities to all its students; they have separate hostels for males as well as, females.