Are you planning to take MBBS admission in Nepal?
If yes, then this article is for you with the help of this article you’ll get to know the best MBBS universities in MBBS, which will help you a lot in the selection of college.
Now let’s start to scroll down to read about it.
National Medical College short form NMC is one among them to pursue MBBS in Nepal and the medical college is popularly known as NMC Birgunj. National Medical College was established in 2001 and it is permanently affiliated with Tribhuvan University.
As far as academic programs are concerned, medical undergraduate courses were started in 2001 and BDS courses from the year 2003.
The MBBS course at National Medical College is well recognized by the Medical Council of India (Now NMC), New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council, and WHO. National Medical College is precisely located in Bhediyahi, Birgunj which is the second largest district in Nepal.
NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRGUNJ KEY POINTS
- College Name: National Medical College
- Popular Name: NMC Birgunj
- Location : NMC, Bhediyahi 15, Birgunj-44500, Nepal
- Year of Establishment: 2001
- Institute Type: Private
- Affiliated With: Tribhuvan University Nepal
- Approved By: NMC New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council & WHO
- Recognized By: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Courses Offered in National Medical College: MBBS, BDS, MD, MS & M.Sc
NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRGUNJ: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To get admission in the MBBS program offered by NMC Birgunj, there are certain eligibility criteria defined.
- The students must have passed 10+2 science containing Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 50% aggregate in total marks.
- The age of the applying students should be at least 17 years
- For Indian students, NEET Scorecard is requred
Table of Contents
NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRGUNJ DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- A mark sheet of the 10th and 12th is required.
- The birth certificate is required
- Required passport-sized photographs
- By the Nepali embassy Students, all documents are too legalized.
- A medical certificate is required
NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRGUNJ POINTS
For imparting quality medical academic programs along with clinical practice National Medical College is well known. The National Medical College is mostly preferred to pursue an Undergraduate program i.e. MBBS. For producing expert doctors and clinical experts during the last few years, NMC Birgunj acquired an immense appreciation.
- By National Medical Commission and Sri Lanka Medical Council the degree conferred from NMC Birgunj is recognized.
- For students friendly environment with food & culture similar to India.
- The internship from this college is valid in India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives.
- So it is easier to communicate during study and internship as well, Hindi is spoken by most Nepalese.
NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE BIRGUNJ COURSES
National Medical College Birgunj College Imadol has been providing MBBS at the Undergraduate level and MD/MS/M.Sc at the Postgraduate level. At National Medical College Birgunj College order to secure a foreign seat, one needs to qualify for the NEET Exam.
The Course duration of the MBBS Program is 5 years excluding 1 year of mandatory internship. Degrees conferred from National Medical College Birgunj College are well recognized by the NMC, New Delhi, and Sri Lanka Medical Council as well.
Course name MBBS and course duration 4.5 Years,1 Year of mandatory Internship