KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE, NEPAL
In Nepal KIST is one of the best Medical colleges and offers world-class education to its students and also provides training by professionals who excel in their separate fields.
The college has been established in the year 2006 and the main aim of the college is to provide a multi-disciplinary framework to its students, along with the finest technology. In Nepal, the KIST MBBS college has the goal to make every student of this college ready to serve everyone they can in the country, even in the remotest areas.
Colleges offer medical education in several clinical subjects such as medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, surgery, etc.
In Nepal, this private medical college is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and is also recognized by the medical council of Nepal. MBBS in Nepal is the medium of education in the English language
KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE QUICK POINTS
- Name of the university : KIST Medical College, Nepal
- Type : Private
- Eligibility criteria : Students should score an aggregate of 50% in 10+2 and students must have PCB as the main subject in 10+2
- NEET examination required : Yes, the NEET entrance exam is required.
- Entrance examination required : No entrance examination required
- College approved by : Medical council of Nepal and World health organization
- Medium of education in KIST college is : English language for international students
- Course duration : 5 years
WHY CHOOSE KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE NEPAL?
- KIST is one of the most reputed colleges for your medical education.
- Students enjoy the best climatic condition.
- For students, the spacious library has a vast collection of books.
- The medium of teaching is English.
- Simple and easy admission process for students.
- KIST college is recognized by NMC or MCI.
- Provide globally approved medical degrees.
KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSES
- Course name MBBS Program and duration is 4 Years 6 Months.
- Course name BDS Program and duration is 4 Years 6 Months.
MBBS IN INDIA
KIST MEDICAL COLLEGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The age of the students should be above 17 years of age
- The students must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The students must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The candidate must get a min. the score of 50% in a higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The candidate must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
- Students must have a passport of the applicant has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the candidates is required.
- The birth certificate of the candidate is required
- Required passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- An invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal is required.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs required.
- Students all documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- A medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents is required.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the students is required.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Passport-sized photographs of the student’s id required
- A medical certificate of the candidate is required.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING AT THIS UNIVERSITY
- No donations are accepted by the KIST medical college Nepal which is a great benefit for the students.
- The college is affiliated with Tribhuvan University and offers education to study MBBS in Nepal.
- By an international organization such as the world health organization, the KIST medical college Nepal is recognized.
- KIST medical college Nepal uses English as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
- In Nepal, the KIST medical college Nepal is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The KIST medical college Nepal university offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms
ANS: As a student, if you are looking for direct admission Kist Medical College, MBBSWALA Educational Service is the right place for you which have India’s topmost direct admission consultants and where we give 100% assurance of admissions in India as well as admissions abroad.
NEET-UG entrance exam. & MEC UG entrence exam.
It is one of the leading medical colleges in Nepal and has become a number one choice for students to pursue their medical degrees and career